Seed to Harvest Mentorship, April to November 2021
Hear about the next Grow 2022 Seed to Harvest Mentorship
Subscribe to be first to hear about the Spring 2022 program enrollment.
While you wait, I'll send you my new video, the 8 Principles of Growing Cannabis + the Grow Resource Guide to help you get prepared for the season.
Most people think growing legal hemp (aka Cannabis) is something that is done by experts at a farming scale – but it’s far from the case.
Gardeners, herbalists, medicine makers, and even beginners can now grow Cannabis themselves – and I'm here to show you the kind of results you can achieve.
This program will help you successfully grow up to 12 - 20 plants from seed to harvest. You'll have seeds, lessons, live Q&A calls, and a private social community through the entire growing season so you can have an abundant harvest.
Students in last year’s program were able to grow their own Cannabis, and lots of it. I’ll get into the numbers below, but let’s just say you’ll need to make a lot of space in the pantry.
It’s exactly what you’d expect from a program that guided you from start to finish.
A low estimate is about $2,250 worth of home-grown Cannabis – and that’s a very low estimate (again keep reading). Make medicine and you’re adding more value.
This program empowers you to grow the flowers to make medicine for yourself or provide for a local medicine maker – all part of my mission to make medicine, growing, and health more accessible to you.
You do the math, and yet there is more...
I want to offer you TWO bonuses for signing up now.
⭐️ Bonus #1: An advanced Cannabis curing and storing workshop! (worth $225)
⭐️ Bonus #2: A free pack of seeds (worth $50)
Register today and you’ll get your bonus pack of seeds by April 15th, just in time to start germinating seeds with the group.
This course is closed for enrollment.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Supply list of what you’ll need for the entire process.
- Live classes with video instruction over the entire 6-month process, at each step along the way from germination to harvest & curing
- Regularly scheduled live Q&A sessions
- Access to me and a community of students in a private forum
- The book Feminist Weed Gardener by Madrone Stewart
- 5 seeds of 4 different feminized varieties (20 total seeds).
- Recognizing the variation in soil fertility, climate, pest pressures, anywhere from 20 ounces to 20 pounds of flowers.
- A good low-ball estimate is 3-4 ounces per female plant.
More details about the seeds
- 4 different varieties of hand-picked, federally compliant (below 0.3%) high CBD strains
- Seed pool: Elektra, Suver Haze, Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce
- Certificates of Analysis provided
- 6 months of scheduled events, from seed to harvest
- Library of resources, recorded classes, and supply list
- Community support inside a private network just for growers
- Access to me, the instructor, throughout the entire process
- April - Enrollment
- May - Germination
- June - Transplanting
- July - Pruning & Pest Management
- August - Pruning
- September - Harvest, Curing & Storage
- Live video instruction at each step of the entire process of growing Cannabis from germination to harvest.
- Introductory class on the life cycle of the Cannabis plant
- Introductory class on the Endocannabinoid system and how the Cannabis plant interacts within our body.
- The herstory of our relationship with the Cannabis plant.
- Live Q&A sessions for each stage of growth
- Grower’s supply list you can bring to your hardware store
Mentorship – You've got me by your side
I’ll be growing the same strains at the same time. This means I can show you what I’m seeing as well as alert you to slight corrections you might need to be doing.
In our private forum, you can share images, questions, and we can make sure your plants are healthy and growing.
And I should mention, the supply list includes things you can get at your average hardware/garden supply shop.
Our Private Grower’s Community
After you enroll you’ll receive an invite into our private network where you can create a profile, introduce yourself, meet other growers, and get answers to questions.
This has been my favorite part of the program and feels much less like an “online course” and like a class where we get to know each other and celebrate our successes together.
- Growing alone
- questions always come up
- Brink of making a mistake that will cost your entire harvest
- Growing together
- Discuss what’s happening with your plants
- Troubleshoot issues that come up
- Direct mentorship from me
- Share your progress
- Avoid costly mistakes and learn as you go
Now let's go through everything you'll get as a student in this program.
Hear from last year’s students
Researcher, educator, guest lecturer, and co-founder of Heartstone Center for Earth Essentials in Van Etten, NY.
Tammi received her formal training in Neurobiology & Endocrinology and is a licensed massage therapist. She has worked for many years as an instructor in Anatomy and Physiology at the college level, and at the Finger Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, NY.
In addition to teaching the brilliance of the body, Tammi loves to bring others into deeper relationship with the natural world and with spirit. Tammi has been a practitioner of herbal medicine and a teacher of primitive skills & herbal medicine for many years. She studied herbal medicine with Rosemary Gladstar & Pam Montgomery, Spirit & Earth-based skills and philosophy with Rocio Alarcon, Brooke Medicine Eagle and Tom Brown, Jr. and has been influenced by many other wonderful herbalists especially Stephen Buhner’s pioneering work on the heart as an organ of perception.
In 2007, she decided to integrate these loves into her own school and co-founded the Heartstone Center for Earth Essentials with Kris Miller. Since 2013, Tammi has been teaching an 8 week Online Anatomy & Physiology course.
This course is closed for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
While I support everyone in making informed decisions, I cannot and do not give legal advice in this program or in any related materials.